CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So It Has Been 100 Years

and I want you to know that at LEAST once a week, I thought of something blogworthy and then didn't have time or forgot that I had a blog or whatever and now I can't remember a damn thing. We had Christmas (as I'm sure many of you did) and it was a huge hit. Went to Disney- that is a whole blog post in and of itself that I'm not sure I have the energy to be sufficiently witty about, so it will have to stay on hold for another day. Then we got home and I had become an aunt again to a Miss Taylor Christine Bea (pics in Flickr------------------->). Once I was settled and home, I went on a real reading jag. You know, sometimes you just get a hankering to read something that you don't have to follow the paragraphs around the ads or fight with your scroll bar and then lose your place. So I was reading everything I had that I hadn't read in a while and generally driving my husband batty (he hates to read). Finally, this past Saturday I had my very first wedding and let me just say that I am so glad that this was a friend and I was doing it for free. I just may have had to slit my wrists if I had the added pressure of making sure everything was worth what she paid. So I am just now finished with editing over 2,000 pictures from Disney, Baby Taylor and this wedding and I'm pooped. However, I am looking forward to getting back to posting here. Notice how I didn't say I *promised* I'd be on here more- I can't be tied down like that, I'm too much of a procrastinator.

0 comments: