CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

It starts. . .

Ha!! I hit enter before I typed anything, what an idiot.

Back to the real reason for my entry. It's lunchtime here. Actually, it's time for BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we are sitting here, eating the oh-so-USDA guidlines compliant lunch of cold hot dogs (dahgs) sliced deli turkey (cheese), american cheese (also called cheese), whole grain goldfish crackers (goga- somewhere between goldfish and cracker) and 2 oz of cranberry juice diluted with 6 oz of water (called Coca which is apparently "little-ese" for juice). I don't bother too much with the nutritional value of lunch as it's not Little who will be eating it. No, the floor and by extension the dogs end up eating my gourmet lunch. So Little is throwing the food down just to watch Zorro's ears perk up at the sound of the slap only a cold cut on linoleum can make. After about 2 pieces, I give him the, "Don't throw your food on te floor' routine. no dice. *Slap. . . Slap* "I mean it, don't do that!" *Slap* So I get up very close in his face, get the mom finger out and slowly and loudly (like he's deaf or something and I want him to read my lips) "NOOO NOOO NOOO".

He points his chubby finger back at me and says "na na na"

I can't get this kid to repeat ANYTHING. Please, thank you, I love you. . . I get the "If I smile enough at you will you shut up" look and then off he scampers.

But he's got "no" down. Great. . .

0 comments: