CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Socks

I hate gym day at school. That means I can't be lazy and put Big in sandals for school. I have to get gym shoes and socks out...what a pain. I finally found Big's gym shoes in the closet that he "checked all over in twice". I got him a pair of socks to put on and I think they may have been my socks- we both have the same type of socks, so they look the same. Anyway, he cracks me up with how he puts on his socks. Today he has khaki shorts on and a button up shirt. His gym shoes are black with pirate skulls on the back. His socks are white and since they are probably mine, pulled up to just below his knee. Then he folds the top down about halfway- so now the top is slightly lower than mid-calf. Then he folds the top of that fold down again to just above the first cuff so he can see the gold stitching. He insists that this is the only way to fold socks down and concentrates furiously on getting it just right all the way around and then happily jaunts off to school in his mid-calf cuffed socks. I need to get him ankle socks...

0 comments: